BEASTIE RESPOND [ID, COPENHAGEN AT NIGHT]



I'm having a hard time describing this music. At first I thought "Clown & Sunset-like", than the reference wasn't so clear, than it was a big question mark asking "how to call it? in which music box to put it? how to label this music?". Perhaps it's because of my lack of knowledge (which might be a reason for sure) that I can't really describe Beastie Respond sound. But I choose to believe (which is of course better for my self-esteem) that I have no idea how to write about it, because it's simply different.

On Beastie Respond's Facebook page, in the section "genere" you can find a" description: "soulful electronic music of all sorts". Let's go with that!

But to be honest... who cares about the label if the groove and the spirit in this music are so strong and unique? Just let it fly with air around you, follow the sound and relax. Wait? What I was saying? Something about music genres?... Nevermind. The only thing that minds when it comes to Beastie Respond tunes, is music itself.
Arletta


 

Oh, BTW - warning - these songs are also so damn sexy!



WHAT? WHERE? HOW?
Facebook
SoundCloud
Twitter
MixCloud - Beastie Respond guest mix

No comments:

Post a Comment